“What’s Collectible Now?”
The 2015 Sports Car Market Monterey Insider’s Seminar featured a panel discussion by the SCM experts, led by Keith Martin. Topics included:
- Why Countach Prices Have Exploded
- Why You Should Put a ’60s Chevy C10 Pickup Next to Your Gullwing
- Is the Miata the New Bugeye?
- Duesenbergs – Big Buck Bargains?
- Have Air-Cooled 911s Finally Hit the Ceiling?
- Panelists’ Picks for Best Buys for 2016
“Preserve or Restore? The Three Tipping Points to Making the Decision”
Keynote Speaker: Miles Collier, founder and president of The Revs Institute of Naples, FL
The Insider’s Seminar featured a panel discussion by the SCM experts, led by Keith Martin. The topic this year was the panelists’ choices for “A Value-Driven Road Map of the Market — Which Turns to Take, and Which to Avoid.” Afterward, the panelists offered detailed examinations of select cars to be offered at auction.
One-Time Setup of iBooks
- Install iBooks on your iPad or iPhone before downloading the issue from our website. iBooks is a free application from Apple to read PDFs and other books on your Apple device.
- Download it by clicking one of the links below or by searching in the AppStore for “iBooks”
US | Canada | Australia | Germany | UK | Japan
Download an Issue on iPad (iOS 7)
- Open Safari and Read More